Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet the Family

This is Ms. Brianna. She's a complete clown, theres never a dull moment with her and she's a tomboy through and through. She'd rather play soccer and football than play with dolls and fix her makeup. She's the best little sister anyone could ask for even if we don't see eye to eye all the time.

This would be Alex. I call him my little big brother because he's younger than me but is taller -_- I'd go crazy with out my brother. He's one of my best friends, I know I can tell him just about anything even though he drives me insane.

Mr. Ron jr. Me and him are total camera hogs ;) he got the short end of the stick on height in the family and is the youngest. He's a little ball of energy. Back flip, front flip, cartwheel, baseball, football, soccer and basketball he never stops!


Last but not least is mom. She's my best friend. I can talk to her about pretty much anything, shes always there for me no matter what and most of all she loves me :) She's one of the strongest, most hard working people I've ever known. She's a bit confusing when it comes to her love life but she'll work it out in time lol. People say we look like twins ALL the time and that I act just like her which in a way is a good thing. My moms an awesome person to be compared to :)



 Well thats my family! I'll post more later tonight maybe :)

* Did I ever mention that I love photography?? I'll have to post some of the pictures that I've taken. I took all the ones of my family to :) I'm hoping to major in nursing and minor in photography in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment