Friday, March 11, 2011

Back in school

Well, I'm back in school after being out for 3 days. Things are starting to semi- settle down. We went to court yesterday.... mom dropped the protection order and we went out for lunch with my step dad afterwards and he went to Chops basketball game with mom. He said he never would have hurt mom or taken the kids *bullshit* Mom says he's not moving back in with us and that all of us are going to counseling. I don't really want to go I just want him to LEAVE but oh well I guess there isn't much I can do about it. We got to go out for lunch today during school b/c everyone got their FAFSA filled out. Yay!!! Lol. It was okay... kinda boring b/c half the senior class was gone but I did get out of class which is always a plus. And we signed the paper for senior t-shirts AND we got the revised paper of our senior trip itinerary. I can't wait for senior trip. Only 5 more weeks til senior trip, 6 weeks til my birthday, 7 weeks til prom and 10 weeks til graduation! Ahhhh! SO much going on in the next 2 months. It's crazy. Well I have latin homework ugh :p Talk to ya'll later. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Thanks for joining my blog, I thought I would reciprocate. The horse pics are stunning. Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete