Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm baaaack

It's been about a week since I've been on here. Not much has happened between now and then. But to fill you in on what has happened...... My step dad might be moving back in -_- I have half the mind to move out after graduation if he does. Nothing gets better when he comes back. Ever. It just gets worse but mom says she doesn't have a choice. We finished putting up the fence for our back pasture for the horses, they are in heaven now with all that grass lol. A friend came over friday night and locked his keys in his jeep so he had to stay the night until his dad could bring his spare key to him. Saterday I got sun BURNT and today me and my brother went to the creek down the road from the house and splashed around a bit.... I might post some pictures from that on here with this blog. On the note of my emotions, you know when you've hit rock bottom and fee like nothings going right? Yeah well thats how I feel right now on the good note of that though things can only get better from there I hope. The past couple weeks have been a mess, did I mention that Justin and I kinda decided to go our separate ways?? Well I don't know if thats what you'd call it but we decided since he's going to be gone for the next 3 1/2 years come middle of April that it would be best not to be together. Maybe when he comes home we'll get back together but for now.... its just me :) :( Well theres 27 days till senior trip, 34 days till my 18th birthday, 41 days till prom and 61 days til graduation (including weekends) I'm excited AND I'll have my last day of clinicals next week so I can FINALLY go take my CNA test. I think thats about it for today. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment