Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First post :)

So, this is the first blog I've done. Not sure how it'll go. If I'll get ANY followers, if I'll like doing a blog or if I'll even keep up with it! But I guess I'll find out soon enough. To start off My names Lindsie, I'm a senior in high school (Class of 2011!!!) I have a crazy, amazing, awesome, totallly insane, on of a kind, couldn't live without them family. I can't wait to graduate, I like writing poetry, singing, sunshine, waterfalls, horses (to a point), and a whole bunch of other stuff. Believe me you'll learn alot more about me if you just read whatever I decide to write on here. I can't explain myself, never been able too. Umm.... I've been dating this one guy on and off for working on 2 years now. Being hours apart and him going into the navy kind of screwed things up a bit but if it's ment to be it'll work out however its suppose to and well I think thats all I'm going to write tonight. I have school in the AM :p yay lol. Good night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment