Thursday, April 14, 2011

SENIOR TRIP!

Class of 2011 can you believe we're almost through!?!? AHHHHHH. My class leaves Saturday morning for New York City for a whole week! I'm so excited. I still have a million things to get done between now and then though. Then I turn 18 the following Saturday :) prom the the Saturday after that and then just a 3 weeks later is graduation! I still have to get my announcements sent out, still haven't gotten my cap and gown :/ Need to get a new dress for prom I think.... pack for senior trip, get new contacts before prom, hair and nail appt needs to be made and who knows what else. This is it. We're down to the last part of high school then we're out and on our own in the big ol world. I'm excited but super nervous too! Anyways hope everyone has an awesome day and maybe if anyone that reads this is in New York I'll see you some time next week!

2 comments:

  1. that sounds wonderful!!!! good luck and thanks for the follow!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your going to new york?!

    i've been there twice, its so beautiful!

    I'm well jel!

    ReplyDelete